Alima Pure’s Satin Matte Eyeshadow sets off your grey flannel suit by day and enhances that slinky black number at night. Simply put, “you look fabulous” thanks to mineral eyeshadow. Hypoallergenic and all natural to boot. Have no shine whatsoever, but give a rich, velvety color.
• All shades are best applied with a soft brush like #37 or #39.
• Pick up a little powder, tap off the excess and lightly tap the brush into the lid or another surface to work the product into the bristles. This will help to prevent color ‘sprinkles’ from falling under the eyes.
• Apply as desired.
• For a more dramatic effect, shake a little powder onto a clean surface, swirl a damp brush into it and watch the color intensify on your lid. Or you can load your brush as usual, then spritz the bristles with water.
• Do not get damp into the eyeshadow pot to prevent bacteria growth.
• If keep kept dry and clean, mineral eyeshadows will last indefinitely.
Mica (CI 77019). May contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Ferric
Ferrocyanide (CI 77510)